Friday, 12 October 2012

the hunt for red october


Add caption

author: tom Clancy
publisher: naval institute press
copyright date:1984
number of pages:469

Reason for choosing novel. what are you expecting?
I have chosen to read this novel because it was recommended to me by a friend. Also Tom Clancy is a well known author who is a best selling for thriller novels.  His novels grab your attention and get you hooked to the book. Another reason that I have chosen to read this novel is because I have never read a book that is similar or compares to this book. I expect this book to slowly increase my sense of excitement as I continue on reading this book. This novel should be action based and full of knowledge. As I continue on reading this book it will become harder to discontinue reading, different high risk events will occur changing the plot. More characters will get introduced and soon it will become obvious to determine the protagonist and antagonist from this story.

4 comments:

  1. I would just like to point out that it was me who helped Jason with finding this book and he thanked me so much because it is a long but very good book. I hope the book is good and keeps you reading with high risk events with CIA and Russians this book will not want you to put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom Clancy novels usually never disappoint! It sounds like it would be an easy read. I also like books that have historical content concerning past wars since they contain so much action. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, i have never read one of Tom clancy's books. However, I have only heard good things about them. After reading the book, I imagine the movie would be a interesting watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a good book. I have never heard of the author, but because he was recommended to you it will probably be a good reading experience.

    ReplyDelete